Receive a FREE Tuned Injen Intake!
The Injen R&D department is looking for all 2010-2012 vehicles.
We are looking for foreign and domestic sports compact, Gas-Truck/SUV and all Diesel applications.
REQUIREMENTS: Vehicles used for proto-typing must be in stock or near stock condition, if modified please list modifications when applying. If you live anywhere near the Southern California area and are willing to loan us your vehicle for a period of 5 to 7 days, continue to email the R&D department with your information. If you don’t see your application in the search engine above, feel free to contact our R&D department for further details.
Five reasons why you should choose Injen Technology:
In 2006 and 2009, the US patent office issues Injen Technology patents for tuning of intake tracts having mass air flow sensors.
- MR Technology step-down process patented- tunes intakes to factory air/fuel ratios
- Air fusion patented- controls short term, long term fuel trim levels to factory specs
- Air Intake Horns patent pending- An intake horn within the filter chamber. The suction reduces turbulence and straightens air as it passes through the mass air flow sensor.
- Injen/AMSOIL Ea nano-fiber dry filters- An advanced filtration media used today by the US military in M1 tanks.
- Intakes are tuned, calibrated and then tested on a dynamometer
The world’s first tuned air intake system
Please click here to email us.