The one-piece sealed housing employs the all-new Injen Twist-Lock System to securely attach the SuperNano-Web Dry air filter in place which reduces the use of unnecessary parts and presents one of the simplest installations available. The EVO191E housing also dons the Injen Midnight Edition badge for a sick and more aggressive underhood appearance.
Roto-molded Intake Tube:
The EVO191E Evolution Air Intake System uses a custom designed and dyno-tuned, intake tube to produce huge power gains while maintaining an OE quality fit.
SuperNano-Web Dry Air Filter:
“OMG that’s massive” is all you will hear about this SuperNano-Web Dry air filter that is included in the EVO191E. This filter has been uniquely designed to work with the Injen Technology Twist-Lock System. Using our Twist-Lock system has allowed our engineering team to use the largest air filter possible for this application, which increases the accessible air volume - ending in added power while retaining a simple and swift installation process.
From the Stainless Steel Band Clamps with an inner protective liner to the reinforced automotive grade silicone couplers, every aspect is covered for a perfect and secure fit.
Make it easy! The Injen Evolution Air intakes that use our Twist-Lock System have been strategically designed to use fewer parts to provide the end user with one of the quickest and simplest installations available on the market today.
• Designed to work with the stock calibration
• Aggressive intake growl under acceleration
• Durable Roto-Molded Polyethylene tube and housing
• Twist-Lock Technology* to securely integrate the filter to the housing
• Reinforced automotive grade silicone couplers
• Stainless steel band clamps with inner protective liner
• Midnight Edition Injen badge for an aggressive under hood appearance
• Larger inlet air scoop and induction tube