Spool up the performance of your Civic Type R (FK8) with Injen’s newest Cold Air Intake (CAI) system. Injen's new SP1583 cold air intake provides power gains of up to 21 hp and 17 ft. lbs. of Torque to the already potent 2.0L turbo engine. This Civic Type R short ram air intake uses a mandrel-bent aluminum tube allowing for smoother, uninterrupted airflow straight into the turbo. The SP1583 utilizes our patented MR Technology and Air Fusion for reduced restriction and accurate fuel trim levels. To pull the coolest, densest air possible, the SP1583 uses an oversized heat shield to help isolate the air filter from unwanted engine bay heat to keep your air charge nice and cool. The piping for the SP1583 is available with either a polished (SP1583P), wrinkle red(SP1583WR) or laser black finish(SP1583BLK) for impressive engine bay aesthetics.
Handling the filtration duties on this air intake system is the famous Injen SuperNano-Web Dry air filter. Our SuperNano-Web air filters provide some of the greatest flow and unbeatable filtration available. The Injen SuperNano-Web Dry air filter does not require any oil which makes it easy to clean and care for. The Injen SP1583 CAI system comes complete with all the required hardware to allow for a hassle-free and easy installation. On top of all that, this intake kit, like all Injen parts, is backed by our unbeatable Limited Lifetime Warranty!
• Dyno-proven maximum gains of up to 21 HP and 17 ft. lbs. of Torque
• Aggressive intake tone under acceleration
• Stainless steel band clamps with inner protective liner
• Automotive grade silicone couplers
• Designed to work with stock calibration
• Air filter placed to receive coolest densest air charge with maximum airflow
• SuperNano-Web Dry air filter requires no oil
• Heat shield helps to keep unwanted hot air from entering the air filter
• Mandrel bent 6061-T6 aluminum induction tube
•Available with a polished, laser black or wrinkle red tube
For all the release info and marketing resources please CLICK HERE