Injen Short Ram Air Intake System Part No. SP1687BLK 2018 Honda Accord I4-2.0L Turbo
Enhance the performance of your already powerful Honda Accord 2.0L Turbo engine with Injen’s newest Cold Air Intake (CAI) system. Injen’s New SP1687 cold air intake system offers power gains of up to 9 hp and 9ft. lbs. or Torque to the potent 2.0L turbo engine. Injen’s Accord short ram air intake system uses a mandrel-bent 6061 aluminum tube for smoother, continuous airflow straight to the turbo. To ensure that only the coolest, densest air reaches your engine, the SP1687 uses a large heat shield, to protect it from the harmful engine bay heat. We offer the SP1687 kit piping in either a polished (SP1687P) or laser black finish (SP1687BLK) to keep your engine bay aesthetics matching and on point.
Handling the filtration duties on this air intake system is the famous Injen SuperNano-Web Dry air filter. Our SuperNano-Web air filters provide some of the greatest flow and unbeatable filtration available. The Injen SuperNano-Web Dry air filter does not require any oil which makes it easy to clean and care for. The Injen SP1687 CAI system comes complete with all the required hardware to allow for a hassle-free and easy installation. To top it all off, this intake kit, like all Injen parts, is backed by our unbeatable Limited Lifetime Warranty!
• Dyno-proven maximum gains of up to 9 HP and 9 ft. lbs. of Torque
• Aggressive intake tone under acceleration
• Stainless steel band clamps with inner protective liner
• Automotive grade silicone couplers
• Designed to work with stock calibration
• Air filter placed to receive coolest densest air charge with maximum airflow
• SuperNano-Web Dry air filter requires no oil
• Heat shield helps to keep unwanted hot air from entering the air filter
• Mandrel bent 6061-T6 aluminum induction tube
• Available with a polished or laser black tube